Feeds: iCal | RSS | JSON (as of )
Login | Need an account?

Perl 101

This event is not yet visible.
This event will not appear on the public calendar until it has been approved. If this does not happen soon, contact events@hackerdojo.com for assistance.

Status:
Onhold
Setup Time:
None minutes
Start:
Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 9:00am
End:
Saturday, November 12, 2011 at 6:00pm
Teardown Time:
None minutes
Type:
Workshop
Estimated size:
10
Fee:
295
Rooms:
Deck

Details:
A comprehensive introduction to the Perl programming language. You will learn how to develop powerful programs quickly to solve a variety of real-world problems. The class consists of twelve chapters, each one exploring a different area of the Perl language. We will spend about 25% of the time in lecture, and the remaining 75% of the time doing hands-on programming exercises. The programming exercises have been specially designed to help you learn and apply the new concepts from each chapter.

Notes: